At Kurt Law Office, LLC, our firm delivers the legal help people need when they are facing challenging issues. We offer straight talk and realistic and logical approaches to resolving our clients' cases that are designed to be effective and keep costs down. We deliver results while preventing our clients from throwing good money after bad. Let Our Family Help Your Family!
We offer skilled and experienced representation to those in need of legal help in a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Family law — From divorce and child custody to adoption and child support and all other types of family law matters, we offer representation that can help you secure the outcome you want.
- Criminal defense — Our criminal defense team includes a former prosecutor who can help you protect your rights and your future.
- Personal bankruptcy — Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy both offer people the chance to get the fresh start they deserve. Let us help you make the most of the bankruptcy process.
- Employment law — We offer effective representation to employers and employees on such employment law issues as harassment, discrimination, unemployment, workers' compensation, employee classification, wage and hour disputes and contract disputes.
- Paternity and juvenile court — Paternity cases and juvenile issues such as criminal defense and traffic matters as well as abuse/neglect/dependency cases are heard in juvenile court. Our attorneys are in the juvenile courts almost every day. We know those courts and can help you get the results you need.
- Estate planning, probate and Medicaid planning — Estate-related issues can include more than just drafting a will. Ensuring your finances are in order regarding Medicaid can be very important to preserving the value of your estate. We also offer assistance on probate and guardianships.
- Business law — Small businesses can benefit greatly from having experienced counsel at crucial moments as well as having an effective advocate to help them resolve disputes efficiently. Our experience serving the business community allows us to provide the business law counsel and advocacy business owners need.
- Personal injury — Suffering a serious injury can be the beginning of a nightmare. Make sure you have a skilled lawyer who is dedicated to helping you get back on your feet.
- Real estate and contracts — Our firm offers our extensive experience to help individuals, families and businesses in commercial and residential real estate sales, purchases and leases.
Skilled Attorneys Serving Lake County, Ashtabula County And Geauga County, Ohio
For representation that always puts your interests first, turn to Kurt Law Office, LLC. To schedule an initial consultation, call 440-549-7116, 440-319-3218 or contact us online.
We have offices in Wickliffe, Ashtabula and Chardon for your convenience.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.